Trick Question Trick Question

I'll be honest. I wasn't very impressed with Air Break and was worried that this series of Cyanide and Happiness type videos would be mediocre. You did a great job proving me wrong with this animation. It was funny the whole way through and the ending left me in stitches. Gewd jub!

C C

B was such a better film. It actually had a witty sense of humor, deep characters, and an engaging plot line. As for the twist at the end, I won't spoil it for anyone who missed it, but it was one of the most clever subversions I've ever seen in film. Unfortunately, this movie, like many Hollywood sequels and reboots today, ultimately fails at capturing the charm and essence of the original. Instead it relies on cheap CGI effects and sex appeal rather than well developed characterization and story.

SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT

This was hilariously random as usual and the microphone wasn't thaaaaaaaat bad. Splendid job, sir.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Still as difficult and addicting as ever

I remember completing this quiz when it first came out. It took me a few weeks even after I knew how to cheat on it. Now I've returned, and it's just as fun as the first time I played it, except I can't beat it now (even after cheating and looking up all the answers). I guess that's just a testament to how "impossible" this game is and how bad my skills are. However, this is still one of my favorite flash games of all time. Too bad there's never going to be a third...

God_Life_42 God_Life_42

I really like the symmetry of this piece. The heart and brain are both drawn well and the head of the human statue also reminds me of the shapes of the folds of the brain. All and all it's a really cool drawing to look at and it has some pseudo-symbolism to think about.

MisterHerbal responds:

Thanks for taking your time in viewing and commenting :)

petite thing petite thing

Wow, your artwork has gotten a lot cleaner! I don't mean sexually, I mean it has crisper and more defined line work and shading. Great colors too, it really pops out and the background is spectacular. Congratulations!