Trick Question Trick Question

I'll be honest. I wasn't very impressed with Air Break and was worried that this series of Cyanide and Happiness type videos would be mediocre. You did a great job proving me wrong with this animation. It was funny the whole way through and the ending left me in stitches. Gewd jub!

C C

B was such a better film. It actually had a witty sense of humor, deep characters, and an engaging plot line. As for the twist at the end, I won't spoil it for anyone who missed it, but it was one of the most clever subversions I've ever seen in film. Unfortunately, this movie, like many Hollywood sequels and reboots today, ultimately fails at capturing the charm and essence of the original. Instead it relies on cheap CGI effects and sex appeal rather than well developed characterization and story.

SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT

This was hilariously random as usual and the microphone wasn't thaaaaaaaat bad. Splendid job, sir.

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

This had me in stitches! Almost every line was hilarious. Kudos to you, sir.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

Taco-Man Safety Tips 5 Taco-Man Safety Tips 5

These just keep getting better and better. How far will taco man go to insure the safety of our youth?

Samination responds:

Pretty far.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

The sidejumping had me in stitches. I'm glad I can still watch video game parodies on this site without them ever getting stale. Also, I bet nobody took the time to point out that the animation style of this video is similar to Egoraptor's stuff. Good thing I was here to let you know.

Samsquanch Quest Samsquanch Quest

When I first started watching this I just thought it was a mildly funny, somewhat sloppily animated, forgettable short. Then it went in a direction I never saw coming, and it was beautiful.

Taco-Man Safety Tips 4 Taco-Man Safety Tips 4

This is my favorite episode in the series so far. The girl's mildly annoyed expression after being crushed by Taco-Man is hilarious.

Samination responds:

HAHA! Yeah, she got beat up a lot.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Always makes me laugh

What do I think about this flash animation?

"I like guns!"